Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Things She Said This Morning

When I walked into her room to get her out of bed:
S: Whatcha been doin', Mom? I had a really good nap.

Me: Let's go change your diaper, Soph!
S: Nope, Laney wants to sing (pushing Frank's mic stand towards her invisible friend).

While eating breakfast:
S: No licky my cereal bar, Callie!

While brushing her teeth:
S: Don't touch toothpaste, Laney. Dat my toothpaste. (Again, Laney was NOT at our house this morning.)

On the way to school this morning:
S: I want the ocean.
Me: You want the whole ocean?
S: And a really big shovel.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Um, she's right on--that Laney loves toothpaste! It's funny, they must channel each other. We frequently have an invisible Sophie at our house.

Unknown said...

Way to go Sophie. Nothing better than a really big shovel.

Love,

The Adamsons