Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Streak Has Ended

This is a bit of a gross post, but I thought I'd document it since I'm not so good at keeping a written journal or, for that matter, a baby book. (My goal is to finish Sophie's baby book before the arrival of her sibling this summer.)

So far, in this pregnancy, I have gagged endlessly, but have NOT THROWN UP EVEN ONCE. I attribute it to eating something right when I wake up, eating constantly throughout the day -- about 5-6 small meals instead of 3 real meals -- trying to drink more water, etc. And the luck of the draw, because I have some friends who got sick throughout their entire pregnancies. Yuck. (And yack.)

Today, my streak ended. Barfed three times before I left for work. To be honest, I felt much better. Maybe it would be better to barf once a day rather than gag ALL day long. Okay...sorry to gross you out. Carry on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe it has something to do with your new tenants???? I hope they are being good.

Hope it gets better soon.

Diana