Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Holiday Cheer



There's a ho-ho-whole lot of fun being had at the Webster household. We pulled down the Christmas boxes from the attic and Sophie is having great fun exploring new things. She LOVES the Santa hat that I had to wrestle onto her for last year's Christmas card; in fact, she puts it on all by herself every morning and even says "hat." We set up the wooden Noah's ark in her room to play with -- I'm not sure why I keep the ark with the Christmas stuff, I just always have. (Lettin' my old testament mingle with the new.) Every stocking and ornament is so interesting to her this year -- it's making the holiday season such a blast. While I was up in the attic today looking for more lights, I found a doll that I used to carry around when I was Sophie's age. It's got some pretty freaky eyes, and when I handed it to Sophie she blinked at it several times, said "hmmm" and then gave it a kiss. She's got the Christmas spirit, I tell ya.

No comments: