Friday, December 1, 2006

I Never Wanted to Be a Blogger

Welcome to the new everything-you-want-to-know-about-Sophie journal designed for everyone-who-knows-and-loves-Sophie.

I resisted the world of Blogger for a while, thinking I could keep my own journal online and maintain design autonomy. Turns out, I'm not really a web designer. My middle school yearbook experience only got me so far. It's important to recognize our own limitations.

Besides...I really like the commenting feature of this site. So lest I have blogger's remorse, be sure to send a few comments my way from time to time!

And if you ever want to re-read "Sophie: the Early Months," it still lives out there in cyberspace:
http://www.frankandstacy.net/html/journal.html

1 comment:

Amanda Bindel said...

Oh, you'll love blogger! It is so easy, now you'll have to update with new entries at least weekly (or maybe even daily.)