Monday, February 16, 2009

He Was a Hairy Bear

When Jameson was born, we called him our hobbit. He was such a fuzzy little guy, with dark spiky hair. Now his hair can be twisted into a tower of power, and the color becomes lighter with every shampoo, as if we're washing the dirt out:
Usually he sports a fancy comb-over, but with a little "product," (egg whites...quite organic), he morphs into full-on mohawk: (Note the two bottom teeth, too!)

Profile of a mad man:
His Chris Gaines impression, including pout:
Just jokin'! I'm still the smiliest boy around:

Think I'm joking when I say comb-over? Check it out:
Jameson's first haircut in the dining room (times is tough):
All done! And the hobbit became a real boy.

1 comment:

Lauren W said...

I love the haircut!!! He looks adorable. I don't think we'll have ours for another 2 years.